Salt Mine Guided Tour with Private Transfer
Take a truly unique tour of a UNESCO heritage listed site and visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Explore the underground chambers of this mysterious structure and marvel at the naturally occurring shapes and structures 140-meters under the surface.
- Enjoy a half day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide
- Descend 140 meters underground for a 2.5-hour tour
- Feel the amazing atmosphere in the chambers with statues made of salt
- Visit the Chapel of the Blessed Kings
To be picked up directly from your accommodation address, please provide us with the details at least 48 hours before tour starts. We will confirm the exact pick up time from your accomodation.
Know before you go
- Please provide accommodation information when booking to be picked up directly from your accommodation address.
- Wieliczka Salt Mine tour is not recommended for participants with claustrophobia.
- Temperatures underground range between 52-60 degrees Fahrenheit (14-16 degrees Celsius)
You may also like
Auschwitz Birkenau Guided Tour
Zakopane Explore by yourself
Oscar Schindler's Factory Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Check what travellers ask about
Travelling to Auschwitz usually takes about 2,5 hours one way. The whole tour takes 7,5 hours.
If you want to be picked up from you accomodation you need to contact us first. We will confirm the exact pick up time from your location.
Please note there are several hotels in the Old Town restricted area, then you need to go to the closest meeting point.
Yes, it's possible. You need to choose the earliest morning tour to visit concentration camps and then start the Salt Mine Tour around 3 P.M. The whole combined tour will take about 11 hours.