Wieliczka Salt Mine Entrance Tickets
Explore the amazing Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the first sites on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Descend 140 m underground to explore the fascinating chambers and tunnels made of salt.
- Enjoy a half day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide
- Descend 140 meters underground for a 2.5-hour tour
- Feel the amazing atmosphere in the chambers with statues made of salt
- Visit the Chapel of the Blessed Kings
Our representative will wait to hand over the tickets at Jana Pawła II 1 Street in Wieliczka in front of main gate entrance. She/he will carry a label with description „Meeting point Wieliczka Tickets„.
Know before you go
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount.
- This tour is not recommended if you struggle with claustrophobia or walking disabilities; there are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start.
- The maximum size of hand luggage is 35 x 20 x 20 cm; if your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum.
- Taking photographs is allowed.
- Please wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes.
You may also like
Auschwitz Birkenau Guided Tour
Zakopane Explore by yourself
Oscar Schindler's Factory Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Check what travellers ask about
Travelling to Auschwitz usually takes about 2,5 hours one way. The whole tour takes 7,5 hours.
If you want to be picked up from you accomodation you need to contact us first. We will confirm the exact pick up time from your location.
Please note there are several hotels in the Old Town restricted area, then you need to go to the closest meeting point.
Yes, it's possible. You need to choose the earliest morning tour to visit concentration camps and then start the Salt Mine Tour around 3 P.M. The whole combined tour will take about 11 hours.