Auschwitz Birkenau Entrance Ticket
Witness the horrors of Auschwitz Birkenau with a fully guided tour of both camps with transportation between the two.
- Benefit from the knowledge of your licensed guide
- See the remains of the world’s largest concentration camp
- Witness evidence of Nazi crimes
- Hear about the lives of prisoners and their conditions
Więźniów Oświęcimia 20, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland. Our representative will be standing in front of the restaurant at Auschwitz I with a sign saying „Gr8way Meeting Point„.
Due to the high occupancy of the museum, the starting time is approximate. The exact time of the visit will be confirmed the day before.
Know before you go
- During this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the 2nd part at Birkenau Memorial Place, so please dress appropriately.
- At the entrance, you might be asked to confirm your identity as visitors lists are sent to the museum in advance.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking.
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial’s visitor service. Unfortunately, we have no influence on the duration of the break times.
The whole experience was an eye opener. Everyone should visit this place once. We had a private transport driven by a great guy called Marcel who spoke excellent English and really did everything for us. Got the tickets etc, we just had to be there, so really excellent service. Five star!
The tour was educational and well-done. It was a heavy experience, but that is Auschwitz. As for the booking, collection, and return to Krakow, everything went seamlessly and James was a joy to have as a driver. He shared all kinds of things about Poland and we thought he was particularly kind.
The self-drive, train or public bus option to get to Auschwitz is no good for many reasons but mainly because you don't want to stand in line to get a ticket to join a group (which is mandatory). You cannot around Auschwitz on your own before late afternoon. So I went to the Tourist Information Spot in Sv. Jana Street cr. Main Sq. in Kraków for a group day tour of Auschwitz. I did not want to book online. Paid cash for the tour. Excellent service. The driver was punctual, friendly and in every way just ideal. We were met by fa local guide at Auschwitz who obviously put her heart in the work: she was not there just to herd yet another group of tourists through the camp. The whole tour cost slightly more than it would have if I had to arrange it all on my own. Highly recommended.
You may also like
Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour
Zakopane Explore by yourself
Oscar Schindler's Factory Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Check what travellers ask about
Travelling to Auschwitz usually takes about 2,5 hours one way. The whole tour takes 7,5 hours.
If you want to be picked up from you accomodation you need to contact us first. We will confirm the exact pick up time from your location.
Please note there are several hotels in the Old Town restricted area, then you need to go to the closest meeting point.
Yes, it's possible. You need to choose the earliest morning tour to visit concentration camps and then start the Salt Mine Tour around 3 P.M. The whole combined tour will take about 11 hours.