Enjoy a comfortable transport from Kraków to Auschwitz Musuem. Pick one of eight available pickup points around Market Square and Kazimierz area. Travel from Kraków to Auschwitz to witness horrors of World War II
Take comfortable and fast ride from Kraków to Auschwitz. The route takes approximately 1.5h and it’s 60km (38miles) long. You can pick up from eight available pickup points from Market Square Area and Kazimierz.
Professional driver will drop you off at Auschwitz I Birkenau and wait to drive you back to Krakow (optional).
Fleet of comfortable Mercedes Benz cars and expert drivers will drive you safely and fast in comfortable conditions straight to Auschwitz so you could experience that place at your own pace. There is a free shuttle bus which goes from Auschwitz to Birkenau and back – provided by the Auschwitz Museum.
You can choose between following Pick up addresses:
- 1) Rynek Podgorski 4 – St. Joseph Church
- 2) Turistic Bus Stop at Dajwor 65 Street
- 3) Wyspianski Hotel at Kopernika 2 Street
- 4) Turistic Bus Stop at Pawia 18a Street
- 5) Garbarska 2 Street Kiss & Ride
- 6) Turistic Bus Stop at Radisson Blu Hotel – Straszewskiego 14 Street
- 7) Sheraton Grand Hotel at Powisle 7 Street (Corner Powisle and Plac na Groblach)
- 8) B&B Hotel at Monte Cassino 1
*Morning pickup arrives at Auschwitz at 9:45 and leaves at 14:30
*Afternoon pickup arrives at Auschwitz at 14:15 and leaves at 19:00