What to expect
Witness the horrors of Auschwitz Birkenau with a fully guided tour of both camps with Free Shuttle transportation between the two camps.
Gain an insight into the extent of the biggest human tragedy in history with a guided tour of Auschwitz Birkenau.
Begin your tour at the entrance to Auschwitz I, where you will receive your entrance ticket. Then, in the company of a licensed guide, explore the remains of the Nazi camp’s barracks, watchtowers, and crematoriums. You will also witness evidence of the Nazi crimes here and listen to stories of the everyday lives of prisoners.
Afterwards, board a comfortable shuttle bus that will transport you to Auschwitz II Birkenau. Here, pay your respects to the victims of the Holocaust at the memorial site and witness gas chambers and the remains of the railway which transported prisoners to the camps.
- Benefit from the knowledge of your licensed guide
- See the remains of the world’s largest concentration camp
- Witness evidence of Nazi crimes
- Hear about the lives of prisoners and their conditions
- Live guide will be at your disposal in both camps
- Transport from Kraków to Auschwitz and back is not included. You need to arrange it yourself or book a seat in our Shuttle Bus.
- There is free Suttle bus going between Camp 1 Auschwitz and Camp 2 Birkenau.
- Time from the below calendar availability is start time of the guided tour in Auschwitz.